Monday, October 19, 2015

Social Media Hiatus - Day #2

I miss the Philip Defranco Show. Why did I do this to myself. It's only day one, and I'm miserable/ hate the world-- Regular me, except I don't have Twitter/ Tumblr to get my mind off of it by giving me more reasons to be miserable/ hate the world. I made changes to the list. Netflix got a pass: 

  1. because it is technically a streaming website, and not a social network, 
  2. this is the 21st century go damn it, and no one can take away my right to watch tv shows, not even me, 
  3. and it is like I'm watching TV.

YouTube does not get a pass though. The comments section and the interactivity make it a social networking website, and it is not TV. On a brighter note, my constant desire to punch people's faces has decreased, or so I tell myself.

Water bottles consumed: zero. 

No comments :

Post a Comment